Thursday 10 July 2008

The Adventure continues...


Hello again my fellow bloggers ^_^ !
Its day four in Queenswood for me and I am having a great time :P ! So let me fill you all in on my experience so far: On Tuesday 8.07.08 I went on my first trip to ''Leisure World'' - There I went bowling with my friends ! And on 9.07.08 (yesterday) I got the chance to visit the most SPOOKIEST places in London ! I got to visit lots of frightening places , but the most fascinating place I had the honor to visit was ''THE TOWER OF LONDON'' ! I got the chance to see some really scary places in the tower like the HEADING AXE :X (They used the axe to chop people's heads off). The only problem we all had was the weather :( It was raining cats and dogs all day ! Well after I tried to visit every possible location in ''The Tower'' I got tired and went back to the bus so I can relax my feet :D !
Well I guess thats all for now my fellow bloggers ^_^

No comments: