Monday 14 July 2008

Weekend experience !




So my first weekend in Queenswood was GREAT !!!! We started off with an Assembly in the ''Queenswood Theatre''. We saw some really good theatrical performances like a ''Romeo and Juliet play with a zombie finish'' and a play with zombies!!! After that many good little boys and girls got an awards for being good in school (I wish I could get an award too...u_u).
After that the next day we went to a Shopping Excursion in Cambridge ! The city was AMAZING and it made me feel like I was back in the middle ages ^_^ After I finally found the shops I got to buy me a cool T-Shirt and I also found a sale on Xbox 360 games (for a moment I felt like I was in heaven) and I bought me ''Iron Man'' for 19 pounds :P
And on the last day of the weekend I tried to put my ''dancing shoes'' on....but they didn't ''fit'' me :( But I still got the chance to dance!
Well thats it for now my dear Bloggers ^_^

No comments: